Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Dreams of Cataclysm
Yes, I've noted that since 2000, we seem to have these perpetual 51/49 percent type 'popular sway' public media primaries that seem to constantly sway by a few percentage points for months. It was NEVER like this before 2000. There was always 5-10 points of difference when the people actually mattered. Now, there is this overwhelming feeling that they spin elections by only 1-2 points to keep as many people interested in the politics as long as possible for the sake of mere media coverage. It's like 18-months of a soap opera, and while politics has always been politics, the 'favorite' was always obvious before. Now, you can't even tell who really is 'in the lead', because the 'lead' is obscured in the potential polling error factor.

This, again, isn't by accident - it's by design. We have lost our true 'voter power', and it is nothing but a scripted soap opera. Sadly, the majority don't realize what elections USED TO LOOK LIKE, and how they differ now. This, in my opinion, is clear fact that the nation, and the world, are being led by the science of social engineering, and that our leaders are pre-selected long before you even know the candidates.

Honestly, I don't trust any of them to even mean one-percent of what they say. I only know that the one that wins is the one most deeply associated with the elite powers of the world, and the one least likely to be desirable as a leader. It is a thriller, a soap opera, and nothing more. We end up being the victims to the puppet masters. I think this is one of the reasons that the dreams are becoming so evil in nature - because far too many don't care, and those who have power to influence the 'leader selection' are doing so from only one perspective, and that is gaining power for their own benefit.

Messages In This Thread
More Dreams of Cataclysm - by Skeetersaurus - 04-09-2016, 01:12 PM
RE: More Dreams of Cataclysm - by Nanny - 04-09-2016, 03:46 PM
RE: More Dreams of Cataclysm - by Skeetersaurus - 04-09-2016, 04:48 PM
RE: More Dreams of Cataclysm - by Nanny - 04-09-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: More Dreams of Cataclysm - by Skeetersaurus - 04-10-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: More Dreams of Cataclysm - by Nanny - 04-10-2016, 11:19 AM
RE: More Dreams of Cataclysm - by Skeetersaurus - 04-11-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: More Dreams of Cataclysm - by Nanny - 04-11-2016, 07:44 PM