Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Dreams of Cataclysm
Also, agreed. The paradoxes in what they are doing do not lead to a clear intent of what their final expected outcome really is, but if you start with the assumption that they are of the mindset 'I don't care what happens in the end, I won't be here for it', then their actions are about the means, not the end, that they work for. Therefore, as long as they sit at the top, live high-on-the-hog, then they have accepted a very bad tenet from history, that 'there will always be poor, starving and needy, so who should care?'

Accepting this as their mindset, you then have to apply a little 'Civics 101' to what they are doing: mass illegal migration does many things, bad for the current citizens, great for the politicians. It dilutes the vote, it skews the vote to those who they expect to be appreciative for immigrating, and it pools even more untrained, inexpensive labor for menial tasking. It allows for redistricting maps based on population counts in urban areas, and most importantly, if you forget income taxes and focus on point-of-sales and point-of-rent taxation, it greatly increases their tax-base. Illegals are a no-brainer for the rich and for politicians. Don't EVER expect the rich or political to lock out the illegals unless it is a small area for the sake of a political stance. There is NO BENEFIT in it for them to do so, and actually works against them to do so.

At the same time, illegal immigration allows for a complete mindset change of the whole of a society. The powerful think that it benefits them to have 'more sheep' convince America to be 'more sheeplike', but what they are seeing in Europe now is rather frightful to them, to the point they are stemming the flow before it is too late. The influx of Eurasian Immigrants into Western Europe is bringing with it a tide of militant Islam that the West cannot penetrate, cannot control, and cannot prevent eventual destruction as a result of. They are thus, stuck between finishing their plan of 'watering down the middle class of Europe' and 'resulting in an uncontrollable Islamic Fundamentalist majority' that they cannot penetrate, control, or prevent from doing harm.

I think, in the end, that THIS is what drove (or will drive) the dream I saw of Buckingham Palace falling to utter rioting. The Muslims do not respect the palace, the royals or the idea. Just like all those statues and ancient artifacts in the Middle East that they have already destroyed, it will be nothing but a building to demolish once they are in Europe in force.

The humorous part I must say, is that 'a lot of us old guys' from 20-30 years ago saw this 'critical mass' effect coming. We knew that as soon as there were enough there, that this would happen. Those who promoted it to happen said it would never happen. The 'unspoken truth' is clear, those who wanted the Islamic influx thought they could 'water down' and 'soften' their Fundamentalist perspective as more arrived over years of time. Many of us believed it would stay just as strong as it ever was. In truth, once they got there, it has now become more Fundamentally entrenched than it ever was.

Now, about that 'wall to the Southern Border' in America. My personal guess is that it is far too late to shut the barn door, when the rest of the barn has officially burned down. I guess we'll see soon.

Messages In This Thread
More Dreams of Cataclysm - by Skeetersaurus - 04-09-2016, 01:12 PM
RE: More Dreams of Cataclysm - by Nanny - 04-09-2016, 03:46 PM
RE: More Dreams of Cataclysm - by Skeetersaurus - 04-09-2016, 04:48 PM
RE: More Dreams of Cataclysm - by Nanny - 04-09-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: More Dreams of Cataclysm - by Skeetersaurus - 04-10-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: More Dreams of Cataclysm - by Nanny - 04-10-2016, 11:19 AM
RE: More Dreams of Cataclysm - by Skeetersaurus - 04-11-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: More Dreams of Cataclysm - by Nanny - 04-11-2016, 07:44 PM