Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perimeter Sensors and Not Being Heard
I had both of these dreams early this morning; at first I thought they weren't connected, now not so sure.

Dream 1:
I am setting up what appear to be some kind of perimeter sensor devices around a hotel resort property. It's not in a downtown area, I say resort because the building itself was no more than 4-5 stories, sprawling, and had a lot of greenery surrounding it, might have been a golf course. Anyway, I'm setting up these little black boxes in their gift shop, restaurant, movie theater and outdoors. At one point I'm standing outside looking up at a decorative bell tower wondering how the heck I'm going to get up there to place the sensor. As I turn I see a number of coffins stacked up at a bus stop, and I'm wondering how long they're going to just sit there before the truck comes to pick them up. All the while, the manager is keeping after me to blend in and not get any guest's attention or disturb their stay.

Dream 2:
I am with my boyfriend and his family. I keep trying to tell this story (in the dream it's very important, but now I don't remember what it is) and no one is listening to me. Everyone is just chatting and eating and going about their get-together like everything is normal, when I know it's not. It seems to be around Christmas, because I see some decorations. He keeps trying to mess with my hair, like I'll be more believable if I'm all tidy. I finally get him to stop, and I go wandering off in search of any of my family. I find my favorite aunt, and start to launch into the story only to get cut off every time I start speaking. I finally just gave up, and thought, you're all on your own. I tried to speak up.

Messages In This Thread
Perimeter Sensors and Not Being Heard - by Goldengirl - 04-17-2016, 08:52 AM