Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perimeter Sensors and Not Being Heard
(04-17-2016, 08:42 PM)Nanny Wrote: Oh good point! Dang alarm clock is a thief sometimes and a tyrant always. WELL....here's to you hopefully getting a warm and comfy sleepiness earlier tonight than usual, and dreaming as fruitfully as an orchard. (LOL if I don't stop talking like this I'm going to label myself "fruity." )

Cool you have owls there! I have only had one close encounter with one. It was a light color and was nighttime. Very cool that it visited me in Marrietta, GA. on a second floor deck at my sisters. I had a light on in the kitchen and was sitting, looking out the patio door while talking to hubby on phone. The owl flew right up to that glass door and sat staring at me. I dig them. Do you have cool visits with them sometimes? (I left Hawaii, the land of doves and their precious sounds as the sun comes up. So far here, just today a squirrel visited LOL)

PS edited in here. Is your hunch that the coffins sure are concerning and I therefore am off-base being relieved that they didn't bother you in your dream?

Certainly it can be interpreted many ways. But I had the feeling that it was a direct reference to dead stacking up, and it had been going on long enough that to see it reduced it to a mere annoyance that the "system" wasn't doing their job, which would make mine (safety and keeping the public unaware) harder to do.

And one of my old nicknames was Scooter. Makes me seem more harmless than I am! Hahaha!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perimeter Sensors and Not Being Heard - by Goldengirl - 04-18-2016, 06:05 PM