Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zombies, REALLY?
I have to preface this dream with a clear statement, there was nothing that I am aware of which prompted or seeded this dream, that I am aware of. While I have been through the Eastern U.S. before, it has been decades ago, and to be in the Desert Southwest and have a dream about a population area 2,000 miles from me, instead of Southern Cali, which is only 500 or so miles from me, makes no immediate sense. Likewise, I am not one to jump on the ‘zombie’ train of thought, as I have confidence that the actual mechanism, like rabies, would be fairly easy to identify in a ‘real-time-event’.

However, to put all that against what I dreamt last night, all I can say is – this is what I dreamt.

The dream started with seeing a person dressed in what appeared to be a NY Yankees’ uniform (the white-pinstriped one). It appeared dirty, but at the same time, he looked like he had the full uniform, including blue hat, on. The closer I looked, something just didn’t feel right. The uniform didn’t look ‘dirty’ as much as it looked ‘grimy’ like he had crawled under a car (instead of earthen dirt ‘dirty’). Then I looked at the ‘wearer’s’ face, and he was bleeding from the corners of his eyes, and had such a vacant stare. This quickly faded away.

Next in this dream, I saw it from one perspective, and then another. The first view was as if I was flying over the scene in a helicopter. The scene felt like something a movie director would see from an overhead observation perspective, maybe 1,000 feet of the ground, moving in occasionally closer or circling to get a better vantage point. It seemed so real, because as we circled (rotors thumping, vibrations in the seat, etc.), you could see down through holes in the concrete, damaged car undercarriages, etc. The location looked like somewhere in the borough of Queens or the Bronx, but it looked like the whole area had been bombed or hit with tank or artillery fire. I had the perception that ‘the problem is rapidly spreading’.

The next perspective was as if I was ‘on-the-ground’. I seemed to be with a group of younger adults, 25-35ish. At first, I thought it was a documentary, news or other-type of film crew. Then I realized, they were doctors and researchers trying to ‘collect samples’ and validate what was being reported to an overloaded 911-system. I saw the infected amidst the mass chaos. It truly looked like a chaotic war scene. It was nighttime, and in the darker shadows, it looked like crowds moved – but weren’t coming out to the light or to emergency personnel (which seemed overwhelmed). I remember one of the researchers kept saying, ‘it can’t be, it just can’t be’. Then, I am back above ground in the helicopter hovering above the same area. I can see holes through the concrete in places, raw exposed re-bar, and dead bodies like they were hit by a bomb. The sight is gruesome, but worse than the immediate scene is that some of the bodies are so damaged that there is no way they could still be living, yet they appear to still be crawling around, quite unimpeded.

As I awoke with a severe headache, I heard the date ‘October 14...that gives two weeks to build properly before the month’s end’. My head pounding, I realized this date would be Halloween.

Not sure about any of this – a dream of a horror movie not made yet, or some very-bad image of something in someway, yet to come.

Either way, I’m really sick of all the ‘brutal end’ dreams I’m having, as of late.

Messages In This Thread
Zombies, REALLY? - by Skeetersaurus - 04-23-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Zombies, REALLY? - by ThePaladin - 04-23-2016, 05:21 PM
RE: Zombies, REALLY? - by Skeetersaurus - 04-23-2016, 06:33 PM
RE: Zombies, REALLY? - by ThePaladin - 04-23-2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Zombies, REALLY? - by Nanny - 04-23-2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Zombies, REALLY? - by Skeetersaurus - 04-23-2016, 10:56 PM
RE: Zombies, REALLY? - by Cassandra - 04-24-2016, 09:34 AM
RE: Zombies, REALLY? - by Skeetersaurus - 04-24-2016, 11:10 PM
RE: Zombies, REALLY? - by Nanny - 04-24-2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Zombies, REALLY? - by twiceblessed9 - 04-24-2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Zombies, REALLY? - by ThePaladin - 04-24-2016, 11:33 PM