Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YO MOMMA! (Happy Mother's Day)
Windy, those are beautiful pictures of her! So glad you brought them, gal.

Elyse, you are fantabulous mother!! Your kids are so dang blessed to be with you. Goodness, yes your awareness is their greatest protection and blessing.

Darn toot'in they can say their entire alphabet at age two. Our little fart that was here with the girls turned 2 six weeks? in mid-March and you described him very well. You are homeschooling clearly, never-mind once they get to school-age....the future will take care of itself.

Sistah, you go-off on Common Core anyyytime! It's "communist core" and a naturalized Chinese woman that hasn't lived here too many years said, and I got to see the video of her warning US parents that this C.Core junk that her kids are being fed here is what the schools in China did to her. It's just the truth no matter how many of our peers do not want to hear it. Their minds are being juggled and turned upside down, entrepreneurship is being hidden and so are the kids' natural abilities and desires so that future generations OBEY and none of them shine above others.

Wow, that the pain was so little. This is so cool to learn. I was alone during one birth but hubby got home just at the end to be in the room for the other. (his deployment kept me having to depend on the system the whole time, and accept the hospital plans etc.) Someday maybe I can share the ride to the hospital alone that first time. The owners of an ambulance company took me in their mom's huge cadillac and the couple stayed with me till around 1am and they had seen it was a very slow labor. What a trip that story is.

Mother's Day was fine. We chatted on phone and they'd only been gone five days from a week here. So, I was lazy and house-shopped online off and on for hours, posting here too and then used the eliptical in this complex's weight room.
Always...counting my blessings.

Messages In This Thread
YO MOMMA! (Happy Mother's Day) - by Elyse - 05-06-2016, 11:36 PM
RE: YO MOMMA! (Happy Mother's Day) - by Nanny - 05-07-2016, 10:25 PM
RE: YO MOMMA! (Happy Mother's Day) - by Elyse - 05-08-2016, 12:12 AM
RE: YO MOMMA! (Happy Mother's Day) - by Nanny - 05-08-2016, 10:47 AM
RE: YO MOMMA! (Happy Mother's Day) - by Elyse - 05-09-2016, 05:31 AM
RE: YO MOMMA! (Happy Mother's Day) - by Windy - 05-09-2016, 02:18 AM
RE: YO MOMMA! (Happy Mother's Day) - by Nanny - 05-09-2016, 02:54 PM