Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green Energy Field, 5/15/16, afternoon
This afternoon I spent time watching a relative I'll call Simon play little league baseball. He is a good player at everything except batting. So, I decided since I am sitting close to the home base I will pray for him when he comes up to bat. When he was on home base getting ready to hit the ball as I was praying, I saw a field of green energy surround him. It looked like a big bubble around him. The energy was a beautiful emerald green all shimmery with flecks of gold. I did not think about manifesting this energy it just happened.

I am thinking this is way cool and interesting so I held the vision of the energy while he batted. I am happy to report his swing improved. Each time he went up to bat, I visualized the green energy and he did better.

Then, I am suddenly feeling very protective over Simon. I can "see" a boy from the opposing team thinking about hitting Simon with a bat. I am thinking, oh no, I'm going to have to jump this fence if someone tried to hurt Simon. Then I thought, how absurd, you can't jump this fence. You will have to use the gate and by the time you get through the gate, Simons brother, father and mother will have jumped the fence to help him. This whole drama played out in my minds eye in just under a minute. So, I think this Green energy was a sort of protection also.

After the game was over I told Simons brother about my thoughts. He said, not to worry, I would have jumped that fence in one leap to help my brother. He also told me there was actually some drama going between teams that I was unaware of.

Messages In This Thread
Green Energy Field, 5/15/16, afternoon - by Cassandra - 05-15-2016, 10:23 PM