Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men in black and red
21 May 2016
No intention set

Don't remember details; mostly jumbled scenes but a few scenes jump out of the stew.

A sense of traveling about, being in different areas, different terrains and different locals. People getting on a train. Many are wearing sports jerseys. I recognize Steelers' jerseys but there are other team jerseys, too. Someone sees a woman in a white jersey with red and blue trim and yells out, It's that woman who bitched about-- (missed the last part). The woman starts yelling back, arguing with people as they converge on her. I don't see it but I know they're attacking her.

Pulling into a parking lot. Most of the spots near a big windowless building are taken but there are plenty of empty spots farther out. I go to park out there rather than prowl the filled rows, looking and waiting for an available spot.

A feel of stopping somewhere for a while. Not home, but a place I'll be for a while. I talk to a man in the parking lot. He tells me he's a doctor. He's exhausted from taking care of so many people and he's looking forward to resting and sleeping before he goes on shift again.

I approach a hotel front desk. Long line of people at the desk. Chaotic scene, with people talking all at once. A group of men wearing black denim jackets, black jeans, and red turtlenecks are clustered around the desk. There are instrument cases by their feet so I assume they're musicians on tour. One of the men turns around and looks at me. He's wearing a black full-face mask which reminds me of Deadpool's mask. No one else seems to notice the masked man. As I watch, he pulls off the mask. His skin is completely black, obsidian black. Even his eyes are black. While I watch, the black fades and he takes on the features of a regular Caucasian man. He smiles at me and strikes up a conversation. Idle chatter about how he hopes this room has a functional microwave oven so he can nuke his food; the last room he stayed in didn't have a working microwave and he had to eat cold food. A harried woman approaches us and tells me they have only one spare functional microwave oven but it has a tendency to shoot projectiles at people. That's okay, I tell her, as long as it nukes stuff. I look at the man and tell the woman to give the microwave to this guy. He doesn't say anything when I ask him if he's good at knowing when to duck.

Notes:

First night in a while were I slept for more than 3-4 hours.

Everything was so darned disjointed it was hard to get a feel for things. The only thing that really stood out with any clarity was the guy in black and red.

Messages In This Thread
Men in black and red - by ThePaladin - 05-23-2016, 02:47 AM
RE: Men in black and red - by Goldengirl - 05-23-2016, 11:21 AM
RE: Men in black and red - by ThePaladin - 05-23-2016, 03:05 PM
RE: Men in black and red - by Goldengirl - 05-24-2016, 08:08 PM
RE: Men in black and red - by ThePaladin - 05-24-2016, 10:53 PM