Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What girls think - not for the faint of heart
LOL Goldengirl! Good one...

DLP, me too. When I was in highschool I was obese so makeup to me was a "why bother?!" But me and my spa, thanks to God got 160lbs. off of me while adding some killer-shoulders. I was ignorantly a sunbather, and that was my makeup. Never got around to learning how to match the complexion's color with the stuff.

For a time, I did bother with the messy stuff for eyelashes, dang what's it called? Mascara! but taking that off was gross, so I stopped that also. Didn't need the stuff, had a clear complexion, so I'm one of those that's never worn makeup.

Now, LOL I make a very good argument for it but just finished 22 years of my life out on that "rock" in the middle of the Pacific without AC! Nope, witch hazel wiped stuff off of the face, never put a thing on.

My two precious sisters started wearing it in highschool and have never stopped. Truth is, they both need a bunch of dermabrasion sessions. One has had it but could use it again. I can't prove it but seems a no-brainer to me that this is why they need it and I do not.

Besides, an older aquaintance of mine told me why she doesn't wear it. She said that as gals get even older than her 66yrs. of age and keep wearing the stuff, at some point they start looking like clowns. It's true, have seen poor elderly souls that really did look as such.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What girls think - not for the faint of heart - by Nanny - 05-30-2016, 03:11 PM