Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Financial executive commits suicide
There's no profit in actually curing diseases. Heck, there's no profit in people being healthy, period. What the medical industry and Big Pharm want is to keep people stabilized, preferably on medication and needing regular attention, for the rest of their lives. Unhealthy people=healthy profits for both industries.

Diabetes2 isn't a chronic disease and it is curable, if you get started in time, before you damage internal organs. Even then, there are steps to take to ameliorate the progression. Lots of research out there that isn't in the mainstream but it does work. Same thing with a lot of chronic diseases. There are answers and cures out there but don't expect them to be welcomed by industries that want to keep us merely stable, not cured.

(An aside: My sister, who is 3 yrs younger than I, has Type2 Diabetes. She's had it for years. When she called to tell me, she commented that I would get it eventually. She told me that it ran in the family on both sides, after all, implying it was inevitable. I flatly told her I had no intention of getting it. She didn't believe me. Almost a decade later, she is still grossly overweight, very sedentary, has a horrible diet, and a checklist of ailments because of her diabetes. Me? Still no diabetes and I still don't plan to get it, even if it runs in the family)

Most cancers can be treated without chemo, surgery, or radiation. There are patients who didn't follow conventional protocols and did their research to find answers. If you get the chance, you should watch "The Truth About Cancer," a series of videos about treatments that work and have cured people's cancers but aren't' legal in this country because the medical and drug industries don't want them here.

I've decided that people in past times lived long, long lives(Methuseleh, anyone?) so why can't I? So I'm planning to see how long I can push my longevity. I'll get back to you in a couple hundred years, barring any accidents that take me out. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Financial executive commits suicide - by *AD - 05-30-2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Financial executive commits suicide - by ThePaladin - 04-07-2018, 07:07 PM