Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vision Questing
I've been journeying for years-I love to journey. I never know what's going to happen-and yes, there is a risk that you might get more than you expected. I've been in some places that are not for the faint of heart and a couple times I've had to be pulled out of a situation when I got hijacked and ended up somewhere I didn't intend to go. Sometimes traps are set and baited with information to draw a person in and you don't realize it until the trap snaps shut.

That said, I don't hesitate to journey if the need arises because journeying is part of being a messenger(and I do enjoy it). HOWEVER, I'm cautious, far more cautious than when I first started bopping about the ether because I've learned many lessons after barging into places without thinking ahead.

If I had to give any sort of warning, it would be this: Understand that when you journey, you're leaving an energy trail that can be tracked back should something take an interest in you. Depending on the situation, that could be either desired or not so desired. If not so desired, weigh the risks vs. benefits of that particular journey. If the risks outweigh the benefits-you're just satisfying your curiosity-don't journey. There are other ways to get answers without hiking all over the ether to get them.

I don't fear anything that's out there but I do respect those anythings. As the years have passed, I've learned how to protect and shield myself plus how to make my energy signature as faint as possible. I'm not nearly as impetuous as I was when I first started journeying, much to the relief of my team and my protectors, and no one's had to pull my ass out of a fire(both figurative and literal) in quite a while, again, much to the relief of my team and my protectors. Big Grin

As for knowing what you get is true or not, this is where your empathic skills come into play. One of the best ways to lie is to instill grains of truth in the lie, and believe me when I say there are beings/energies out there who would make politicians and used car salesmen look like rank beginners in the lying dept. Those beings/energies can read humans like an open book and know exactly what to say to get what they want from us. They will tell you what you want to hear mixed in with the lies. Learn to listen to your gut, to what your intuition is telling you. Learn to hear and feel the lies, no matter how pretty and decorated they are. Empaths are natural lie detectors. We always know when someone is lying because we feel it(we just don't know WHAT they're lying about). Use that gift to your advantage. Check in with your higher self, see what it has to say. It will never lie to you. Be in tune with your team, they'll have your back and will tell you if what you're getting is true or you're just telling yourself what you want to hear.

Bottom line here is trust your team, your higher self, and have a healthy dose of skepticism for anyone/anything else. Oh, and my broken record mantra of do your own healing, yadda, yadda...

Messages In This Thread
Vision Questing - by Goldengirl - 06-23-2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Vision Questing - by esholars - 06-24-2016, 12:55 AM
RE: Vision Questing - by ThePaladin - 06-24-2016, 02:56 AM
RE: Vision Questing - by Goldengirl - 06-24-2016, 08:26 AM
RE: Vision Questing - by ThePaladin - 06-24-2016, 10:47 AM
RE: Vision Questing - by Skeetersaurus - 06-24-2016, 11:05 AM
RE: Vision Questing - by Goldengirl - 06-24-2016, 11:43 AM
RE: Vision Questing - by ThePaladin - 06-24-2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Vision Questing - by Goldengirl - 06-24-2016, 07:28 PM
RE: Vision Questing - by ThePaladin - 06-24-2016, 07:42 PM
RE: Vision Questing - by Goldengirl - 06-24-2016, 08:25 PM