Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't know what
So as I simply am talking with myself to try and understand. A thought process came forth because of comment on YouTube. Kind of like my life here as I would be in a circle of "friends" "talking" and it would close in front of me as I said little.

so I was coming to that conclusion also from dreams, that it good and evil are simply different sides of the same coin. The "Mandela effect" and me seeing subtle changes in this reality, helps to lift the veil from my being.

Though we can not also become apathetic and just let things happen as what we see out there is simply reflections of ourselves. I guess that is what I saw in the dream, me going along with the flow and watching the s show all around me or actively trying to make things better - throwing water on the plans of those making a mess of this reality. Everything we do to anything ripples through to everything as I saw when I let my prayers for peace be a part of my being/aura allowed it to expand and cover the earth for all to share in. Though in doing so opened myself up to all that is, fell into some bad thought forms that entered others "dreams" it appeared (might not have but that is how it seemed) and personally I fell into an emotional pit (or was already there). Think I am climbing out and need to not allow the doubt, negative feelings to come into my mind and stay centered trying to make the world a better place and focus on the positive side of the dualistic situation.

Anyway I don't necessarily believe the Christian fear that the occult (hidden is its original meaning - and maybe why it is portrayed as devil worship) ists are bringing forth an apokolypsus (Greek lifting of the veil - of secrecy of all that is ). I don't know and try to live my life through love not fear, as these types of videos do just that make people live through it fearing hell coming forth.

We are all children of God and the stories of the battles of the Angels, creation of religion seemingly to get us to think this or that way goes with my thought process that our minds help to fashion this reality. That personally is why religion was organized so that the "leaders" could help shape what was thought of. I don't want to use my mind to think of all the s that could happen with portals opening. I want to make the world better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
Don't know what - by ybul0229 - 06-25-2016, 12:34 AM
RE: Don't know what - by Eagle1 - 06-25-2016, 07:14 AM
Don't know what - by ybul0229 - 06-25-2016, 03:23 PM
Don't know what - by ybul0229 - 06-26-2016, 07:02 AM
RE: Don't know what - by Goldengirl - 06-26-2016, 08:04 AM
RE: Don't know what - by big dog - 06-26-2016, 05:18 PM
Don't know what - by ybul0229 - 06-26-2016, 10:53 PM
Don't know what - by ybul0229 - 06-30-2016, 06:30 AM
RE: Don't know what - by Goldengirl - 06-30-2016, 11:15 AM
Don't know what - by ybul0229 - 06-30-2016, 05:20 PM