Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckingham Palace Tour, 7/5/16, am
When the Brexit vote happened I thought my dreams and visions of the royal family and Buckingham Place were over.  Here we go again.

Start of Dream. I am on a tour of Buckingham Palace with a small group of people and I become separated from the group. I walk into an alcove hallway and sit in a very comfortable chair. Behind me is a wall of windows that looks out on to a garden. I fall asleep and wake up when a woman walks by. She says, should you be here? I tell her I was separated from my tour group and fell asleep. I ask her, who are you and she said, I am the night supervisor and she walks away. A little while later she comes back and tells me she has called for someone to give me a ride to my hotel. I tell her I don't remember the name of the hotel. She says, I will help you find it and we start looking through a bag I had with me. We found something that had the hotel name and she said, here now you know where to go. I said, but if I leave now I won't be able to have breakfast with the Queen. She smiled and said, the Queen is still sleeping and by the time she wakes, you will be gone.  I said, well ok then at least I tried. End of Dream

Afterthoughts: I remember seeing one word when we were looking for the hotel I was staying at. The word was Chelsea. When I googled it, this is a borough of London. I found one hotel called, Chelsea Harbor Hotel.

Also want to mention that I stated the following intention before going to sleep: I want to know more about the owl feather/claw foot dream I had a while back. http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...x-10-00-pm

Messages In This Thread
Buckingham Palace Tour, 7/5/16, am - by Cassandra - 07-05-2016, 08:10 AM