Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skunk Dream, 7/15/16, am
Start of Dream. Dreamed I am walking through what looks like a maintenance garage like in a car repair shop but larger. I see a skunk walking toward me and I think, oh no I wonder how far they can spray. There are other people between myself and the skunk so I think, well if the skunk sprays they will get the brunt of it. I started walking in the opposite direction of where the skunk was headed and just when I thought it was out of range, the skunk sprayed and I was hit with one little drop of spay. There was no smell so I was happy to be able to just wipe it off. The dreamed ended with my wondering why it did not smell.

Afterthoughts: I looked up the meaning of dreaming of a skunk and found this one that makes sense to how I was feeling when I went to sleep last night: "Alternatively, the dream means that it is time to confront your repressed anger".  Last night I went to sleep with lots of anger about what happened in Nice and about other violence that happened recently.

I think skunks are just so cute so I'm happy there was no stink in the dream. Pepe Le Pew is my fav cartoon.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Skunk Dream, 7/15/16, am - by Cassandra - 07-15-2016, 08:32 AM
RE: Skunk Dream, 7/15/16, am - by ThePaladin - 07-15-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: Skunk Dream, 7/15/16, am - by Cassandra - 07-30-2016, 04:36 AM