Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Otherworldly Beings Are About
I'm at the new property, but I'm in a detached garage towards the road that doesn't exist in real life. It's being used as a potting shed, and I'm busy potting some plants. One of my co-workers comes in and tells me it's time to finish and come in the house. All of a sudden it's like I've morphed into a child, and she's my step-mother. I brush the dirt off my hands and go outside to the edge of the pond, and I am speechless. There must be 50 people working on the pond, and I'm told they drained it, and re-excavated it to make it deeper. The pond is now a beautiful deep green blue, like an alpine lake. It almost seems to sparkle. I turn away, and my new "mom" is standing there, and so is my dad. He's got a bruise on his jaw, and doesn't seem to see me. He looks like he's been in a fight.

I look back at the pond, and everyone is gone. So beautiful and peaceful. It's now twilight, and I'm very tired. I lay down by the banks, and my brother (someone different, not my brother in real life) lays down next to me. He's a beautiful boy, with dark curly hair and the bluest eyes I've ever seen. I ask him if he misses our mom. He says of course, we all do, and I feel tears slide down my cheek. I close my eyes and start to drift off, and then I feel his pelvis very close to mine. Completely inappropriate. I realize this is not my brother, and stand up in a hurry to find myself alone. Darkness has fallen, and I am in danger. I turn and run back to the house, leaving the garage open with the lights on. I know I'll be in trouble, but I really don't care. I get inside, and I can hear my brother's voice talking to one of my other brothers. I think I'll go and ask him where he was, and then think, no that was NOT him. I am very afraid, and think that we're going to live in a place overrun by The Old Ones, and we need to be careful. "He" knows I know him now, and I'm scared that he has an interest in me. This will be no good. I wake up.

Thoughts: this has all the earmarks of a tale of the fairies or elves. I usually don't have dreams like this one at all. But the alpine lake, taking on someone else's persona to lure someone in, twilight, the incredible sleepiness I was feeling within the dream, almost being seduced. Tales like this one have been told for a long time. In real life I only have one brother, in the dream I had several. And I think it was odd that my dad once again makes an appearance, but he looks like he's been fighting.

I just think I need to be extra careful. Is it possible that I have been noticed by something other? The dream was very clear, almost lucid, but not quite.

Messages In This Thread
Otherworldly Beings Are About - by Goldengirl - 07-16-2016, 08:46 AM
RE: Otherworldly Beings Are About - by Goldengirl - 07-17-2016, 11:15 AM