Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stating Intent before sleep
Wanted to start a conversation about when you want to dream about a particular subject by stating your intention before going to sleep. What prompted me to think about this is the dream I had last night. Before going to sleep I made it very clear I wanted to dream about the upcoming presidential election or any major events surrounding the presidential election.

The only dream I can remember is a dream about my ex-husband. Dreamed I was in a house with him and he had the day off from work. I asked him, why didn't you tell me you took a day off from work? He said, why should I have told you? I thought, yes that's right we're divorced so there would be no reason for me to be here. At this point in the dream I am starting to think I must be dreaming this. The next thought was, why am I dreaming about someone I would not want to see again? The last thought was, something is not right here. End of dream.

Afterthoughts: This whole dream felt like a diversion to distract me from my goal of dreaming about the election.

Messages In This Thread
Stating Intent before sleep - by Cassandra - 07-21-2016, 08:05 AM
RE: Stating Intent before sleep - by Windy - 07-21-2016, 10:51 AM
RE: Stating Intent before sleep - by Cassandra - 07-21-2016, 12:18 PM
RE: Stating Intent before sleep - by Windy - 07-21-2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Stating Intent before sleep - by Goldengirl - 07-23-2016, 09:48 PM