Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wonder...
The "zero stars" phrase was repeated for several days but once we started working on a possible Brazil-Germany-Olympics correlation, the phrase stopped. I realize that one time does not constitute a trend but what if the bot will keep repeating the words or phrases until we figure out the reference, then stop?

If that's the case, then that could be an indicator that we're on the right trail. One of the biggest issues for this work is we never know until after the event if something was a #came true, which, while informative, isn't very helpful in terms of being able to develop some sort of early warning system.

We've been badgered by "taylor" for a long time and I've had the vibe we haven't hit on the bot's meaning yet. Now Unioncraftsman has offered a different perspective, one I know I didn't consider but had me sitting up and saying "What have we here?" It will be interesting to see if "taylor" continues to poke at us now.

This doesn't apply to overall memes or patterns, for instance the Halloween timeframe thing, the retro references and celebrities in dreams. and children/dogs. No, this has to do with specific words/phrases that repeat multiple times, as if the bot is attempting to display a sense of urgency or get our attention.

Messages In This Thread
I wonder... - by ThePaladin - 07-25-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: I wonder... - by Goldengirl - 07-25-2016, 03:55 PM
RE: I wonder... - by twiceblessed9 - 07-25-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: I wonder... - by ThePaladin - 07-25-2016, 06:49 PM
RE: I wonder... - by Goldengirl - 07-26-2016, 06:26 AM