Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CMA Awards Show
Dreamed about attending the CMA Awards. Start of Dream. I look down and see I am wearing a red evening gown. I am walking down the isle of a theater with a stage and many seats. I stop walking when I am about 10 rows from the stage. I look at the stage and see Loretta Lynn in a black and white evening gown. She is smiling and rehearsing her part for the awards show. I think that it must be time for the show, so I quickly sit in a seat close to the isle. I see a man and woman sitting behind me. I ask them if there is assigned seating and they say, no you can sit anywhere. There are not many people here and I started wondering if I got the date wrong and what I am seeing is a rehearsal. Then I notice that I have my everyday summer straw purse with me and I am upset with myself that I did not use an evening purse. End of Dream

Afterthoughts: The CMA Awards show is tomorrow Nov. 2nd. I'll have to watch it so I can see what Loretta Lynn is wearing. Interesting that I was wearing red because that is a color I do not like or would wear.

Messages In This Thread
CMA Awards Show - by Cassandra - 11-01-2016, 08:11 AM
RE: CMA Awards Show - by Cassandra - 11-03-2016, 09:48 AM
CMA Awards Show - by ybul0229 - 11-04-2016, 08:11 AM
RE: CMA Awards Show - by Cassandra - 11-04-2016, 11:34 AM