Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angel experiences
I was hesitating to add my angel story here. It's neither sweeping or dramatic to anyone but me. But I do believe that our angels watch over us at all times, big and small, so here I go.

It was about 18 years ago. My marriage was falling apart, and I was working long hours. Late one night when I was driving home, I was thinking about it all, and feeling extremely sorry for myself. Just ready to give up.

Most of my commute was highway, and there was a toll I went thru every day. This was before the toll transponders, so I knew all the toll workers well. I often would go through the booth just for a friendly face. This night when I pulled up it was someone I had never seen before. He had his back turned toward me when I stopped. When he turned around, he just about took my breath away. The man was beautiful, with light brown curly hair and the most strikingly clear blue eyes I have ever seen. But that wasn't what took my breath away. He glowed. Literally. It was obvious he wasn't a mere human being, like I was.

But that's also where I got it wrong. Being an empath, I pick up all kinds of things, but this being was as clear as the glow that surrounded him. He looked at me with the most love, compassion, and dignity I have ever had the pleasure to receive. He felt honored to be face-to-face with what he thought of as "The Brave Ones". He let me know I wasn't alone, and wouldn't be alone. There were going to be hard times ahead, but to not worry, he had my back. I'm sure my mouth was hanging open. He then smiled and handed me my change, and I drove away. I never saw that toll worker again, as I knew I wouldn't.

Many times I have felt his presence, and many times I have been stupid and forgotten, but he has never stopped watching my back. Of that I am sure.

Thanks DLP for the original encounter, and thanks Julie for the thread. You've gifted me back my angel once again. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Angel experiences - by Cassandra - 11-01-2016, 12:21 PM
RE: Angel experiences - by twiceblessed9 - 11-01-2016, 12:52 PM
RE: Angel experiences - by Cassandra - 11-01-2016, 12:54 PM
RE: Angel experiences - by Goldengirl - 11-01-2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Angel experiences - by ThePaladin - 11-01-2016, 10:32 PM
RE: Angel experiences - by Cassandra - 11-02-2016, 07:55 AM
RE: Angel experiences - by Goldengirl - 11-02-2016, 07:54 AM
RE: Angel experiences - by Cassandra - 11-02-2016, 09:35 AM
RE: Angel experiences - by heavendreamer - 01-21-2017, 01:19 PM