Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/2/17 Nuclear Bomb Kills the Planets
I think so as he has not been this way before. He broke his wrist and so the second half of his gap year is not going well (depressed).

Many concussions in life, and the only thought I have is that his brain is healing as he is no longer ok with dying, thought of taking his life but recently had a Jacob Marley type of dream has been able to put himself into others shoes and feel their pain. I'm trying to get him to shield himself from others emotions.

Anyway I don't want to pry to deep and cause him to dredge up what upset him as did a hoodoo gurus song In the car which spoke of another universe calling.

Anyway, just do not know what to do. Though at a stop on our drive I had an intense desire to heal him and the energy welled up inside of me and I felt that I was directing it but did not know what to do after calling it up.

He was so worried that humanity or himself was down the wrong path and could not right itself. I tried to calm him by saying just one individual could have an impact on the whole world.

Anyway again as he is trying to figure things out so am I. How to direct the channeled energy and not simply let it fizzle. I really need to hire the right people so I can take a step back and focus on this as it seems more important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
3/2/17 Nuclear Bomb Kills the Planets - by Eagle1 - 03-02-2017, 08:18 AM
3/2/17 Nuclear Bomb Kills the Planets - by ybul0229 - 03-03-2017, 11:43 PM