Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/2/17 Nuclear Bomb Kills the Planets
So how deep of a connection / bond sharing of feelings can people have? He is having panic attacks now, which are related to how he feels everything that others are feeling, especially mine.

Another issue was his fear that he did not do as he was supposed to, to save the world. Which I fear was to keep me out of my funk to share, through my aura by expanding it to have it blanket the world with peace, love, joy etc so the anger and hate are not there (which i have personally felt from what I feel is others causing me harm -cattle thefts, government bs that makes work harder maybe to get me to stop working as much, who knows).

Anyway previously, two plus years ago after project august when visions of the number of people who died in Monrovia (I had never heard of it and as I was so excited to have had this "vision" that I took it to be Montana (to which in my waking to remember the one who shared said no east of Montana). After that I began trying to meditate and share feelings of peace love and joy with the world. I got led astray and at the same time listened to not good videos, which I think members of the NDC picked up on.

Anyway I hope I can remain on the "right" path and spend part of the day (as much as possible) being in a state of peace and sharing my aura/feelings from it with the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This leads me back to p2 and trying to get others to be in this state with me to share these thoughts with all. To share a feeling of disclosure of the many secrets to help avert another world war. To share the sense that a new energy source is found and shared with hamanity so we stop destroying our planet. That ag subsidies (are doing more harm than good ) need to stop so our health, environment and economy improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
3/2/17 Nuclear Bomb Kills the Planets - by Eagle1 - 03-02-2017, 08:18 AM
3/2/17 Nuclear Bomb Kills the Planets - by ybul0229 - 03-12-2017, 03:27 AM