Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sky full of military aircraft
This is another update on my original dream posting.  I feel certain that the dream I had was a preview of the events that unfolded  in Charlottesville, Virginia on Saturday August 12th, 2017.  On that date as you know there occurred violent clashes in Charlottesville during a white nationalist rally where one female counter protester was killed and several more were seriously hurt.  Also on that date two Virginia State Troopers died in a helicopter crash.  They had been assigned to keep a check on things at the rally from an aerial perspective. They crashed on a nearby golf course with part of the helicopter falling into the trees. In my dream I believe that the large brick house was representing the large country homes found in the Charlottesville area.  Also the big green grassy lawn represents the golf course.  In my dream I did see several helicopters and aircraft so this part is different unless it was emphasizing the role of the helicopter.  Also the men were troopers not military. The scene in Virginia that day was very chaotic and frightening and this part of my dream was also.  Also in my dream I am in the company of men who have their bodies and faces covered with sacks and paper plates.  This to me represents the KKK and groups like that who at least in the past would wear sheets and hoods to conceal themselves.  President Trump has received a tremendous amount of negative response to his first response to this event. Interesting to me is that in my dream he is also concealing himself by pretending to be this false person, Mr. Miller.  Also in my dream I mentioned gunnysacks, on many of the Confederate statues, especially Generals, they are carrying bags made from gunnysack/ burlap.

Messages In This Thread
Sky full of military aircraft - by Ridley - 07-04-2017, 11:32 PM
RE: Sky full of military aircraft - by Ridley - 08-03-2017, 10:28 PM
RE: Sky full of military aircraft - by Ridley - 08-19-2017, 11:09 PM