Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream w/Bill & Melinda Gates
Photo 
Dreamed I am in a office or house with multiple rooms. The room I'm in has adults & children. I say to the children, let's play a board game. They say, yes. I tell them to pick a game we will play & I will join you in a few minutes. When I join them, they tell me I'll need a calculator. I pick up a calculator from a table and join them. The game they picked has math problems that I don't understand. I tell them to continue playing and I'll watch for a while.

The children are all happy and having fun with the game. To my left I see Bill & Melinda Gates walk into the room. Bill asks me about the game. I explain the game to him. I then tell him why I'm not playing. They turn around to leave and Bill makes a comment about my ignorance of math. How did she get in here? Melinda was upset by what he said & she told him he shouldn't say that because not everyone understands mathematics the way he does.

I was upset by his comment & decided to confront him. When I walked out into the hallway I could see a huge open area with lots of people. I lost sight of Bill and Melinda . My last thought was, good to know that he has Melinda. She understands different types of intelligence.

After thoughts: decided to post this because there is no day residue.  And please excuse any spelling errors, I'm on cell phone.

Does anyone know why my post has a red ! next to the title?

Messages In This Thread
Dream w/Bill & Melinda Gates - by Cassandra - 12-25-2017, 09:18 AM
RE: Dream w/Bill & Melinda Gates - by Goldengirl - 12-25-2017, 08:56 PM
RE: Dream w/Bill & Melinda Gates - by Cassandra - 12-26-2017, 09:31 AM
RE: Dream w/Bill & Melinda Gates - by Cassandra - 12-27-2017, 10:07 AM
RE: Dream w/Bill & Melinda Gates - by ablelba - 01-01-2018, 02:28 PM
RE: Dream w/Bill & Melinda Gates - by Eagle1 - 01-02-2018, 10:04 AM