Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horses again! 3/6/18, am
Before going to sleep last night I stated the intention to find out more about the word "March" and why it's showing up in the bot run. Had multiple dreams and remember only the one about a horse.

Start of Dream: I am standing in a general store/feed store. There are people shopping and visiting with each other. I tell a man (I'll call him Joe) that I want to buy that horse and pointed to a reddish brown horse. I like this horse because he has a good Spirit and looks super healthy. Joe said, sure I'll put him in the stall for you and you can take him out when you leave. I smile and am very happy with my purchase.  I visit with people in the store and then it's time for me to go home. I go to the barn and get the horse I bought so I can bring him home with me. When I get to his stable, I realize that I have no idea how to take care of a horse. I stood next to him and was sad because I will have to give him back to Joe. Then I see an elderly man that I know is Joe's father (I'll call him Moe). Moe asked if I like the horse. I tell him yes, I love him, but I will have to give him back to your son Joe. He asked why and I told him, I don't know anything about horses and I'm concerned he will perish if he comes to live with me. Moe smiled and said, yes good, I'll find Joe for you.  Then Joe shows up next to me and I tell him I can't take the horse with me. He smiles and says, no problem, I'll take him out of the barn for you. End of Dream.

This is me pulling my hair out over horses.  Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Horses again! 3/6/18, am - by Cassandra - 03-06-2018, 08:59 AM
RE: Horses again! 3/6/18, am - by twiceblessed9 - 03-06-2018, 01:34 PM
RE: Horses again! 3/6/18, am - by ThePaladin - 03-06-2018, 03:01 PM
RE: Horses again! 3/6/18, am - by Cassandra - 03-06-2018, 04:43 PM
RE: Horses again! 3/6/18, am - by Cassandra - 03-07-2018, 11:08 AM
RE: Horses again! 3/6/18, am - by Sekmet - 04-11-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: Horses again! 3/6/18, am - by Cassandra - 04-12-2018, 10:03 AM