Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demon Dream at 3:33
Shocked 
I dreamed that I was in a dark tunnel with some old art on the walls. Originally, this was a video game that I was trying to figure out for my mother, but then the game became real. I was walking back and forth along the hallway, asking "who made this." I sensed a presence, and just when I acknowledged that it might be demonic, it pinned me to the wall and revealed the whole dream was his doing. I then had a false awakening, with my vision lit up by green phosphenes in the shape of a skeletal face. 

I was pinned to my bed, unable to physically move or speak. I did the only thing I knew how to do and prayed; calling on the name of Jesus. I also recall feeling my soul move (punching and kicking; my body was unable) and telling the demon to "go to Hell" and take it's friends with it. After a few minutes, the attack ceased and I was able to move again. I was wary about sleeping, but I resolved to lay my head on a stuffed animal that was near my window and go to sleep staring out the window. This was very soothing. It was then that I actually woke up, having never moved from the spot I slept in (on the right side of my bed, away from the window.) I checked my phone, hoping it was almost time for me to get up...and, lo and behold, it was 3:33. 

The most interesting thing is that I don't recall an overwhelming feeling of fear, despite the awareness I had of the obvious threat. However, in my waking life, I get anxious over the dumbest things. This isn't this first time I have dreamed of bravely fighting off demons with religious fervor...so I have to wonder why I am so brave and decisive in my dreams, but so timid and clumsy in real life.

Messages In This Thread
Demon Dream at 3:33 - by (Oo...GhostByte...oO) - 08-12-2018, 03:13 AM
RE: Demon Dream at 3:33 - by RonJ - 08-12-2018, 07:36 AM
RE: Demon Dream at 3:33 - by Eagle1 - 08-12-2018, 08:45 AM
RE: Demon Dream at 3:33 - by Cassandra - 08-12-2018, 09:02 AM
RE: Demon Dream at 3:33 - by Cassandra - 08-12-2018, 09:39 PM
RE: Demon Dream at 3:33 - by twiceblessed9 - 08-12-2018, 04:02 PM
RE: Demon Dream at 3:33 - by aletalete - 08-20-2018, 11:50 PM
RE: Demon Dream at 3:33 - by Cassandra - 08-21-2018, 12:12 PM