Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/19/14 Happy & Confident; Japan, Barry, Planet X
Could Planet X be an asteroid, in reality? Could biblical "wormwood" be what this is talking about? Well, guess so since bible is vague about many things because of folks "seeing" the times we live in, thousands of years ago.

RV'er Ed Dames said he believes they see Wormwood coming around same time as the pandemic. ***Note for the interested*** Dames will be the guest on Coast radio this coming Tuesday evening. Personally, I sorta can't wait.

Sure, theater and football are an escape for many. Yep, some could be escaping religious pressures from others, for example.

Japan? well, their currency is in more trouble than most know, says the RV'ers, via Dames, hmm. Fukushima is worse since their two typhoons. In fact, they had total and complete meltdown so that they can't even find some of the cores, but govts. lie to their people, and ours is at least guilty of "lies of omission" per what we are being told about Japan. What else is soon to be new about Japan?! or are folks dreaming that name because of one of these two mentioned issues?

Barry, LOL....well, the most famous dude by that name is indeed "barely American!" Maybe this barry that made the news in DC area is barely American, too.

Please forgive my redundancy, but "escaping religious asteroid" indeed could be one way of referring to wormwood.

"Happier gimme" LOL yeah, I too am happier when someone gives me something. (couldn't resist) this is a fun-run. I can do so much with it that's reality based. It looks like the type of bot run that I can come back to hours later, if that...or next day and get something new/dif. from it.

Give your bots a hug from me, will ya? Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10/19/14 Happy & Confident; Japan, Barry, Planet X - by Nanny - 10-19-2014, 07:51 PM