Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Begin culling the herd
Hi Sunatta, sounds like you are in a good spot. Wish I could say the same! 

Hi Cassandra-
I wonder if the decrease in dreams on this site is partly due to the increase in WiFi?  I used to have so many dreams years ago. Humans may be more sensitive to radiowaves and microwaves than we know.   

The times are very scary.  But I keep getting morning messages to stay positive.  I had another dream which seemed like an image from Dmitri Duduman, Through the Fire Burning.  I was in a skyscraper burning, like 9/11, and I fell through the fire unscathed, down all the floors.  I found myself at the bottom and then walked out through an underground, catacomb-like area, which opened out onto a park along a large lake, like Lake Michigan.  The burning skyscraper looked like the Tower in the Tarot deck.  And the park next to the Lake was beautiful and serene.  I wondered if I had died or gone through an extreme transformation?

Looking through my old dream journals today, I was shocked to find a second dream with a smoky, burning red sky, similar to the Fire in the Sky I posted previously on this website.  I have since learned about the Red Sky prophecy from Tom Brown's book, The Quest.  Grandfather, Brown's Lian Apache guide, tells him that a single human can save the planet with their thoughts, because we are like a giant flock of birds, flying as one, and a nudge from one can turn the whole flock.

Messages In This Thread
Begin culling the herd - by Maat - 03-16-2022, 12:53 PM
RE: Begin culling the herd - by Sunatta - 03-21-2022, 09:11 AM
RE: Begin culling the herd - by Cassandra - 03-27-2022, 01:07 PM
RE: Begin culling the herd - by Maat - 03-28-2022, 09:26 PM
RE: Begin culling the herd - by Cassandra - 03-29-2022, 10:00 AM
RE: Begin culling the herd - by Sunatta - 03-31-2022, 02:27 AM
RE: Begin culling the herd - by Cassandra - 03-31-2022, 01:42 PM
RE: Begin culling the herd - by Sunatta - 04-17-2022, 07:14 AM