Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Call-- Global Predictions of Mammoth Proportion
DLP

Yes indeed -- I have commented on Dames as well as Brown who feed upon the energy from prestige and notoriety -- and fear. Courtney Brown relies upon a number of questionable RV sources -- but more than a few supported his projections -- such as HPH/Clif High, etc.

That said, there are a number of sources from science tech interests, global strategists, religious prophesizing, etc. as well as clean RV-ing and dream-visioners.

I think that even for some of these hucksters and fear mongers, there is some element of truth -- however and wherever they picked up on it.

And even the Dark side has its reasons for dropping hints as well.

If you would. please feel free to email me to discuss your preliminary indicators and I will do same.

There are many elements from your report that I only touched on in my recap. Your combination of elements, your narrative, and certain specific elements got my attention.

-A

PS

If I have some specific updates to "The Wave" I will start a new thread since the thread I began on that topic has became tangled up with too many tangential and distracting items, thus losing the original focus.
For now, I will use this thread for anything of major significance.

///

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Call-- Global Predictions of Mammoth Proportion - by Alexander - 12-12-2014, 11:20 AM