Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Call-- Global Predictions of Mammoth Proportion
I was so unfamiliar with RV, I had to read up on it before I went to the event. LOL

What struck both my friend and me as very, very interesting was the number of people in the room who radiated what can only be termed as power. We counted at least three old school shamans, those called to service to Mother Earth and all who inhabit her-and a couple other power wielders my friend called practitioners(she has an interesting background so I deferred to her label). My impression of them was they were there for the same reason my friend was: to hear what was being said and if it concurred with other information they received. Dames "saw" them too because while he talked, he roamed the room and occasionally would stop and focus on someone. My friend noted every time he stopped and commented when he stopped and looked directly at us for at least thirty seconds. Gosh. Nice to be included in the "people to note" group. Cool

Or else he was wondering if that woman at the back table could shove any more cough drops into her maw without choking. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Call-- Global Predictions of Mammoth Proportion - by ThePaladin - 12-12-2014, 03:23 PM