Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/22/14 Uh oh....Preliminary outlook BLEAK
(10-23-2014, 11:07 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: In general, the bot runs by themselves CAN BE predictive, meaning that there is not only no guarantee of occurring, but there's little data even in our collection to even offer a percentage of probability. HOWEVER, when lingo overlaps and becomes congruent with dream content, then we can issue probabilities and percentages of likelihood. May even have a rough timeline.

Canada shooting was a great example of this. There were hits in the linguistics, which became more pronounced at 3 weeks prior, but then 2 weeks prior, 2 dreams came in for the overlap. Details... http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/1...shootings/

Thank you for writing this up for the DreamBlog. Just before this happened I was asking myself why, being Canadian, I have such a focus on the US when dreaming and thinking that I need to begin focusing on my own country. An example of country focus is that two of my dreams patched into what was about to happen and I didn't see it. Nothing in the Bot runs triggered anything for me. Rather, I patched the dreams onto a US event. Ya, going back now to have a look, I see it and the biggest hit was the day it happened where the words explain it all very well.

We'll get the hang of this, yet.

Now I wonder if there is a way to run countries in the Bot runs because I don't think I have ever seen a country in a run and I think Dallas is the only city that ever showed up. Do we need a Bot to give us countries because those runs are made on numerous dream submission sites, not just NDC? Just a thought....

Otherwise, there is a new/different Barry showing up.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10/22/14 Uh oh....Preliminary outlook BLEAK - by Sherriann - 10-23-2014, 12:02 PM