Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keywords to Focus On?
(10-29-2014, 09:50 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Welcome, LE! I haven't got the time to give you the big warm welcome that you deserve, but did want to at least stop in and answer your question. As one of the people in charge here, I took the liberty of giving you a few more forums to look at. Please make your way to the forum called "P1" and then "P1 Missions." There is some contention whether the Space Food supermeme has been truly fulfilled, so we would appreciate an incubation of either Space/Spaceship OR Food. There are more specific directions in the P1_10 mission found here: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=276

In case you haven't already done so, you'll need an account in the DreamBase as well (Link: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...trol_panel ). Sorry I don't have time to explain why these two sections are separated, but all the dreams go into the category "DreamBase 2.0" and that link is here: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...ambase_2_0   Simply click on "Submit a Dream" when you go over there.

Hopefully, the dream form is self explanatory, but if not, just ask. We have a lot to catch up on, and do NOT expect you to become an expert on this entire site overnight. There is a LOT of information here, so just take yourself wherever your intuition move you.

By the way, I'm working on our next HUGE project. Hope to have that out tomorrow at the DreamBlog: nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/

Again welcome, and sorry if anything I said is cryptic...I'm in a big hurry Smile

Thanks for taking the time to welcome me, much appreciated.

I served in the United States Coast Guard back in the early 90's doing search and rescue. That changed me. Aside from the over-the-top, completely unnecessary, violent law enforcement training (even back then they were going hard core militant but the public was none the wiser... I ask you this: Why would an agency that is all about saving lives train their people to kill with their bare hands? Creepy if you ask me and I vowed to never use that garbage even back when I was on duty). Anyway, I'm rambling. Point is I learned a long time ago that one human life is worth more than any amount of money. Unfortunately the American system rejects people that think that way. After I got out of the Guard I entered the Carpenters Union and became a commercial builder for about 12 years and it became obvious that my ascension up the corporate ladder was gonna cost me my scruples. The only way I could reach the higher levels was to deny/degrade someone else or flat out steal the opportunity. I didn't play ball and I paid dearly. The system rejected me HARD and then started literally attacking me. Lol. But I feel like there has been a hidden hand protecting me along the way and I don't fear death and the more the system attacked me, the more resolute I became. In the words of Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden: "If you're gonna die... die with your boots on" and mine never come off. Heh.

I know none of this has anything to do with the project but please understand that I've been fighting the good fight for 20 years now on a personal level with the people around me. Trying to wake them up to not only who they really are but what they really are. Very few believe me except the children I come in contact with and I have to be very careful with them. Long story short, me and my girlfriend have been surrounded by confused souls for as long as either of us can remember. So this prospect, the prospect of finding a community of kindred spirits with a cause is exciting to me. Being so cut off, my normal method for trying to help humanity is to think and pray myself into a near trance, take the energy that I can feel building around my heart and then imagine that I'm sending out a massive beam of love and courage out into the electromagnetic field. Obviously I have no idea if it's effective but I have faith that it is on some level and then I have faith in that faith.

But now this site, it seems, will allow me another outlet in which I can participate, another fishing line in the water if you will, and I appreciate the opportunity. There aren't many outlets where a 'Service to Others' type person can participate and I said goodbye to materialism and egotism a long time ago... much to my social demise.

Anyway, thanks for the links and I'm on it.

Messages In This Thread
Keywords to Focus On? - by LotusEater - 10-29-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Keywords to Focus On? - by Eagle1 - 10-29-2014, 09:50 PM
RE: Keywords to Focus On? - by LotusEater - 10-30-2014, 05:28 AM
RE: Keywords to Focus On? - by Eagle1 - 10-30-2014, 07:14 AM
RE: Keywords to Focus On? - by LotusEater - 10-30-2014, 09:04 AM
RE: Keywords to Focus On? - by LotusEater - 10-30-2014, 10:09 AM
RE: Keywords to Focus On? - by esholars - 10-30-2014, 10:17 AM
RE: Keywords to Focus On? - by LotusEater - 10-30-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: Keywords to Focus On? - by esholars - 10-30-2014, 10:37 AM