Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question to other Dreamers
I have a 'deep' question for other dreamers that actually 'see' future possibilities or portents. I am not quite sure how to ask this, let me see if I can put it into a form that conveys what I am wondering.

I have a lot of dreams, most are either very personal (like, new kitten to be found; or car flat tire, etc. which hit pretty frequently to be semi-accurate, anyhow), and the big monstrous 'apocalyptic dreams' (floods, earth changes, etc.).

Of the 'big ones' (that I would post here), seldom (and I mean really rare) do I see people in them. Actually, I normally only see people if they (or injuries to them) are a part of the overall story to be conveyed. If I see an army marching, it is faceless. If I see a king, he is faceless. If I see a group of stragglers or survivors, they are hooded or other face covering, or are 'faceless'. Meanwhile, monsters are not faceless. Movie stars are not faceless.

I can see a city pending disaster, and I will see it from an 'airplane view' and there will be lights, cars moving, tides flowing, clouds moving - but I won't see the details of one single person, if I even see the bi-pedal structure of a human to start with. I have realized this for years.

Why do I not dream of humans, or when I do, it is almost like they (their identity) is unimportant? Even when I see 'a set place-holder human' (i.e.: a king, a leader, a tyrant, a priest), I will see the garb, feel the title, but never see the face. It is like Witness Protection, the faces (and identities) have been scrubbed to protect the future from being 'pre-warned'. I mean, even when race is an issue to the story, I will normally derive it from their hands, not faces.

Has anyone else had such a thing happen (consistently) in their dreams? Being old, I now kinda joke about it as 'the divine's form of Witness Protection, while getting the overall story to me still' - not that I can do a lot about the story to begin with.

Just wondered.

- Trapper -

Messages In This Thread
Question to other Dreamers - by Trapper - 11-04-2014, 03:17 AM
RE: Question to other Dreamers - by Eagle1 - 11-04-2014, 04:37 AM
RE: Question to other Dreamers - by Trapper - 11-04-2014, 11:37 AM