Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just randomness...
A yellow umbrella is used as an advertising logo for "How I Met Your Mother" with the quote "Right Place, Right Time".
Stock also means items for sell or purchase, farm animals and talents.
Did your father/former boss teach you some special skill? Do you have a skill that you think is not of value? Do you speak dialects from those countries mentioned?
I think it is saying:
I know you and I know what you can do. Now we just have to get you to the right place at the right time and your skill will be recognized and your situation will improve.
Try this:
1) write down every single thing you have ever learned to do (I did this and I included every thing from taking care of children, hanging Sheetrock, wall papering, playing some sports, arranging a banquet, writing poems, working on cars, being a bartender and selling merchandise as well as classes I took in school. It took 4 pages)
2) what did you like the most?
3) how can you use it to become a valuable employee or to work for your self ?
4) who does what you do and where are they?

not all payments come from money. I once was paid in books for reading manuscripts and was told that that is a real job in publishing. I just did it for the books because I like books and I did not want a job but it is a way into a career.
My volunteer summer job in high school in an office led to a job in an Hotel as a desk clerk.
I get bored really quickly and my job has to be fun for me. In 20 years I had 10 different types of employment in 20 different places. I usually stayed 1 year with each. My last and current employment has lasted 15 years because I work for myself.
The best investment is using your skills and talents. They can't outsource your mind.

Messages In This Thread
Just randomness... - by Rae22 - 11-11-2014, 11:25 AM
RE: Just randomness... - by esholars - 11-11-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Just randomness... - by Rae22 - 11-11-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Just randomness... - by cathartid - 11-23-2014, 12:07 AM