Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/13/14 Turkey early, gloves, cops & fighters
Eagle1, "wed" has been in three runs, or I'm losing it. I'll check. I've been busier lately and not worked with my idea of logging the top three or four words in every bot run, in case they go together for a headline.

Yeah, Ferguson's being ramped-up, incited by the true race-baiters so surely the collective consciousness is going to be dreaming it. Shocking, actually to think it may not be so.

(11-13-2014, 10:47 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Nanny, I think you've got a great point there about awaiting Ferguson. I've been pretty much ignoring "wed" and "fri" because I know they are in there because of the days of the week. But please realize that that's my habit pattern...to ignore. Thus, when you see a day of the week like that appearing at a time in the week when it shouldn't be appearing, please get my attention. Also, if something like "wed" shows up in two runs in a row or separated by a day, that would also be cause for alarm. Thanks for your input!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 11/13/14 Turkey early, gloves, cops & fighters - by Nanny - 11-14-2014, 04:40 PM