Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uneasy vibe I'm feeling tonight....you too?
DLP, you never disappoint and this was a dynomite post.

Oooohhh, you're on this when, just today three major sign-posts are in my immediate vicinity, all personal to me and hubby. Talk about synchronicity! Major papers coming today per our future, very sadly was forced to foster-for-rehoming our dynomite cat we've had her entire 13yrs. of life and a birthday in the house today. Things are definitely speeding up, and so many others say same for them, and I mean in personal life, too.

You did say that you, too didn't know where you are moving, per your house sell and big move. Same here still but on this, alone I do feel peace.

As for this thread, it was a call to prayer/meditative "recharging of the soul's batteries." That's all I know and hope that's all it was.

I hope it's not time for Wormwood to crash into the ocean or the sun to blast us. Something is so dang close.

BLESS YOU! You're an awesome gal.
Sincerely, hugs~

Julie, okay. That, too resonates.

When I read more about the East Coast, possibly-historic blizzard headed there I instantly got an instruction? well knowledge to pay very close attention and try to find out, discern or intuit what may be going-down during this time. Dunno why, not yet anyway.
I do know this. Evil is well, in yet another new endeavor? wonder if that's the right way to say it, right now.

I wonder if you will have a dream to report by tomorrow about the shifting. I hope so. Feels likely.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uneasy vibe I'm feeling tonight....you too? - by Nanny - 01-19-2016, 05:38 PM