Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Subconscious Clock is Pretty Darn Accurate!
I finally had a few minutes to take a refreshing tour of the new dreams. aneunayme's recent dream was similar to one I had awhile ago. I'm referring to her dream at this link: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...3034_12_22

In short, she subconsciously knew what time it was (of course, there are certainly other theories to explain the ontological issue of somehow knowing what the clock says without physically looking at it.

My dream occurred I think in late 2012 when I was working on reproducing one of Tesla's many inventions. I was stuck on a big decision...a fork in the road. It was late at night. I couldn't think anymore, but I really wanted to proceed with the project. I gave up out of exhaustion. The big question was: Do I continue with the analog circuit or do I upgrade to the fancy and powerful 555 timer? Oh what the heck, I'm going to bed!

Next morning: I wake up, roll over to see the clock. "Oh, 5 minutes until 6AM, that's way too early." As roll over to pass out again, my eyes spring open and I say, "There is no way in hades that this clock is telling me my answer." I roll back over to look at the clock again..."YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME...5:55am"

Yup, there's my answer!

Messages In This Thread
The Subconscious Clock is Pretty Darn Accurate! - by Eagle1 - 11-17-2014, 07:54 PM