Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/18/14 Employment Ecstasy Echos...DreamBot on FIRE!
Yep, the Ecstasy Employment super meme is very clear now. Let me quote a passage from the latest headline:

"He (Bill Cosby) partied with Hugh Hefner and was a regular at the magazine mogul’s Playboy Mansion bacchanals. He co-owned a restaurant and hit the hottest clubs. He sizzled.

Those wild, largely forgotten days clash with the avuncular image that has been Cosby’s most enduring impression on American culture. And they have been jarringly cast in a wholly different light as a torrent of women have told — and in some cases retold — graphic, highly detailed stories of alleged abuse by Cosby.

Sixteen women have publicly stated that Cosby, now 77, sexually assaulted them, with 12 saying he drugged them first and another saying he tried to drug her. The Washington Post has interviewed five of those women, including a former Playboy Playmate who has never spoken publicly about her allegations. "

That was the #1 article at Drudge all day Saturday: http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

But guess what, that's not all. This whole meme appeared to begin on the 18th of November with a mega record for daily dream surges. However, check out the day prior, the 17th and look at the number 2 word, which was in Red Alert territory: BUNNY (aka Playboy Bunny)

It's all so clear after the big headlines come out. Not so easy to piece together these memes ahead of time. Drugs and Bill penetrated the collective mind prior to the other memes, and the rest seem to spring to life just before the news starts coming out. Note, I didn't put "Employment" on this graph because if I did, you wouldn't be able to see Bill and some of the other smaller spikes. Employment extends up almost 3 times as high as "Ecstasy" and started at ZERO. Yeah, that was one impressive surge.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 11/18/14 Employment Ecstasy Echos...DreamBot on FIRE! - by Eagle1 - 11-23-2014, 01:05 AM