Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/03/14 Red Alert (?!) Agent is back and traveling the world!
(12-03-2014, 12:41 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: DRY SPELL HILLS can herald something happening in So Cal with the rain storms.
Agent can also be----drum roll----(person) OR thing -- that takes an active role in producing a particular EFFECT. Hence one may also see
(visual) SHOT->AGENT->TREATMENT->WANTING-> to FIGHT-> (a condition that effects the patient while they ) SLEPT. see
A Disease Doctors Call A 'Silent Killer' Is Spread By Bugs That Bite Your Face In The Night — And It's Emerging In The US
http://www.businessinsider.com/chagas-ki...z3IzIhC4M3

Although my recent dream(s) and perhaps other dreamers too are addressing an 'itch' around this meme and red alert, I sense something on the traveling, global and more critical/impending bent.

I was thinking the same thing, in that agent doesn't necessarily mean a person. Think "chemical agent" or "infectious agent". Think something like Bhopal(there was a story about that event a few days ago) or the "12 Monkeys" scenario.

All I know is I'm feeling twitchy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 12/03/14 Red Alert (?!) Agent is back and traveling the world! - by ThePaladin - 12-03-2014, 03:33 PM