Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Input, please?
Thanks. I felt it was an attack as well. Have no idea by whom, though, but I'll track it back and find out, just for my own information. Thanks for the suggestions on clearing out that energy. I would never have thought to empty the vacuum. And the cane is back on the headboard, within reach.

No, our vacuum is a Dyson. That name could represent a Dyson sphere but how that would play into anything is beyond me. However, most people might think of a Hoover or Eureka when thinking of vacuums. In Britain, when they vacuum, they often call it "Hoovering" and one of my teachers referred to extracting thick, heavy, just plain icky energy from someone as "hoovering" them, so perhaps there is something to that, although I would think it unnecessary for my subconscious to send a malevolent vacuum after me to make a point. Big Grin

Full moons are considered releasing energy, times to clear out energy that no longer serves(if it ever did). According to a friend who has a very interesting background and even more interesting knowledge, full moons are also when many magick workers like to do workings. I personally have no knowledge of that so I take her word for it.

Again, thanks for the input.

Messages In This Thread
Input, please? - by ThePaladin - 12-05-2014, 05:49 PM
RE: Input, please? - by Sherriann - 12-05-2014, 07:18 PM
RE: Input, please? - by Eagle1 - 12-05-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Input, please? - by ThePaladin - 12-06-2014, 04:33 AM