Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/11/14 Army Competition in 2015 + Bear Victor + "Smith"
Will Smith popped into my mind. Who the heck is that? Maybe nobody, not sure. Such a common name, but surely one of some of the other words in this bot run are clues to which Smith.
Is someone named Smith going to pay cash to settle some type of misstep that they made in texting?!

"Bear victor" yeah cuz the bear is very angry. Even I had a dream that made that perfectly clear. Russia, oh yeah.

Don't the dreams usually point to "big" news headlines? cuz this one fits beautifully about the Army in today's run.

http://www.army.mil/article/139012/Army_...ion_teams/

"Message December crossed," what? hopefully not the point of no return, concerning something. Sorry to be negative, but uh, my eyes are awake, can't help it.

Yeah, I'm a dingbat sometimes and definitely not a movie buff. Even looking at pics of Will Smith, I very much recognize him but Smith? such a funny guy has such a mundane surname?! Sure, I've heard it but it doesn't stick. Wink Maybe he's about to make the news and a text will be involved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 12/11/14 Army Competition in 2015 + Bear Victor + "Smith" - by Nanny - 12-11-2014, 04:24 PM