Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is "The Wave" a symbol?
(12-13-2014, 11:06 PM)MTB_forums Wrote: I never put it into a forum, but this dream Arraying psychic abilities seems relevant.  Do the strong dreamers get too much, while the weaker dreamers could filter things out?  When you put it all together into a database and run the dream runs, you get the strong signal (oh, filter and strong signal, more wave references!)?

Was this one of your dreams, MTB_forums? I ask because what you got is how it works when people work in a grid on an energetic level.

It would be disastrous to have too many strong workers forming a grid. Think of a power surge on your electronics. In the same way, people can be fried out or they can overload a system and it is possible to have a backwash on the workers. Also disastrous would be to not have enough oomph by using too many not-as-strong workers. It's kind of like Goldilocks and the 3 Bears, really. One is too strong, one is too weak, and one is just right. Using a mix of stronger and weaker workers ensures just the right frequency required.

Is it possible for a strong dreamer to get too much? I suppose but I would think those people would also have built in defensive systems that would prevent them from being overwhelmed with input, sort of a means to turn down the volume as needed.

As for non-water waves in dreams, when I see those in my dreams, they always have to do with energy being used as a weapon. Always. But that's my dreamtime. Others may experience waves of sound as colors or light. They may be able to see light as waves. It really depends on the dreamer and the dream.

On a totally unrelated note, I just realized today is 12/13/14. People who know way more about these things than I pay attention to such things. Smile

Messages In This Thread
Is "The Wave" a symbol? - by MTB_forums - 12-12-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: Is "The Wave" a symbol? - by Eagle1 - 12-12-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Is "The Wave" a symbol? - by Alexander - 12-12-2014, 11:29 AM
RE: Is "The Wave" a symbol? - by ThePaladin - 12-13-2014, 01:00 AM
RE: Is "The Wave" a symbol? - by Eagle1 - 12-13-2014, 10:48 AM
RE: Is "The Wave" a symbol? - by MTB_forums - 12-13-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: Is "The Wave" a symbol? - by ThePaladin - 12-14-2014, 12:07 AM