Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/17/14 Peter Pan, Bloody Wars, and Star Portals
We’ve got ourselves a very curious Red Alert this morning. Peter Pan strikes a cord with the collective dreamers, and that might sound completely normal to the unsuspecting eye, but I assure you that this is quite spectacular. First of all, the name “Peter Pan” isn’t even in our bot search. The only way to see Peter and Pan together is for both of those words to have similar recent profiles, including a very similar bombastic increase in frequency at just the right time. Now, of course, if people really are dreaming about Peter Pan, then both of those words would have the same number of hits, except that Pan would undoubtedly out favor Peter because lots of people dream about just regular cooking pans all the time. Thus you would end up with Pan Peter.

Okay, moving on…why is the collective mind obsessed with Peter Pan? There are a lot of news articles recently that are relevant, but to explain that old news with “day residue” is highly unlikely. For example, can the release of a new Peter Pan soundtrack be enough to generate this many dreams? https://www.playbill.com/news/article/pe...day-337487

“More than nine million people viewed the initial live broadcast” of Peter Pan, but that was apparently before December 13th (see: http://www.inquisitr.com/1677067/peter-p...ips-video/ ) If this day residue was sufficient to spur a jump in the dreams, then the follow on question is “WHY?” Why did it take several days for everyone to start dreaming about it, especially if the broadcast was “just sort of weird---and pointless” (see: http://www.sltrib.com/entertainment/1940...an-live-is)

I’m suggesting in all of this that what we’ve seen so far from Peter Pan in the mediasphere isn’t sufficient to explain this Red Alert. That being said, I think we do have another article that sufficiently explains Peter Pan AND the green group #1. Putting it all together in our linguistics, you have “Peter Pan vibrations bloody wars.” Okay, now read the title of this article: “Peter Pan and the roots of Racism” (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/elizabeth-...01724.html ), and now the stage is set. In my humble view, I see the dream words “Bloody Wars” a definite indicator that the propaganda war has been effective. Division has been a prominent objective as seen from a discerning lens on what media is putting out. Some suggest that the whole Ferguson event was staged as well as so many more “racially sensitive” events.

Here’s my point: While it’s completely naïve to think that racism doesn’t exist, it’s equally naïve to think that there ISN’T a massive push to get different races, different religions, different cultural peoples to hate each other.  Why? Divide and Conquer. If they can divide us, they win. They get us to hate each other so that we can waste money, time, and effort to wage wars on each other and meanwhile not only do they rake in bookoos of money over the war they started, but they’re also back in their board room planning the next increment in the slave system.  That being said, the DreamBot4, which measures the collective unconscious in a quantifiable method, is basically saying that they have won the war for our minds. Expect more racial tensions, perhaps even some real-life bloody race wars.

On the lighter side, “Liquid want star gives water portal.” A star becomes a portal. Aquarius is a group of stars and represents a water bearer, and it’s coming up in about a month. So while we have tensions growing in the 3D reality, expect some sort of esoteric portal into a glorious new world. This isn’t escapism, for every time that destruction and death rear their heads, their opposites also show up. You just need to know where to look.

UP:  peter pan vibrations bloody wars liquid want star gives water portal boss way random awesome deal cup  glad time low bother think episode smiling thanks groping early childhood try straight kiss cooking session 

DOWN:
interesting lucid reading dying twist rock shop beer animals shoulder flight day gym pregnant wish juice healing struck treatment apple days

Messages In This Thread
12/17/14 Peter Pan, Bloody Wars, and Star Portals - by Eagle1 - 12-17-2014, 11:57 AM