Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/17/14 Peter Pan, Bloody Wars, and Star Portals
I'm very thankful for your last paragraph here! I didn't know what Aquarius represents. Makes sense. It was cliche in the sixties and seventies to hear of the coming "Age of Aquarius." Yes, a new age is soon dawning, & it's not false peace, but the age when the lion and lamb will lay down next to each other.

Wow, about Peter Pan and your race understanding. My only friend that's a gifted dreamer did dream of a race war five or six years ago. She told me back then that it was "one of those dreams" that fulfill. Since she told me she had it, yes the evil side of the force has been orchestrating, manipulating and prodding for racial and religious division just as you said. *(even weirder to me, is that she and I discussed her race war dream just yesterday or day before, when she logged her first dreams here.)

"Vibrations" with bloody wars, hmmm....I hope some readers have comments on this one, so I best hush and go read the rest of this thread.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 12/17/14 Peter Pan, Bloody Wars, and Star Portals - by Nanny - 12-17-2014, 05:22 PM