Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/17/14 Peter Pan, Bloody Wars, and Star Portals
(12-20-2014, 01:11 PM)cathartid Wrote:  Energies are bombarding the planet like never before.  Probably like no planet ever.  I am inclined to think our top level handlers are clumsy.  Perhaps Project Ano suffered because of that.  I lost my forecasting dreams just for the hope of a decent nights sleep.  I have dandruff on my front hair line, something is causing my crown chakra to pulse, it is awful.  I know others are feeling the same.  Kudos to you who can still dream with meaning.  My dreams are day residue but not as horrific as usual, I dream about working.  Some of you who want to keep your mind clear of outside influences might skip this post, lots of facts and insight.

Some observations of mine.  First of all the Akashic records are kept in the middle earth.  They are basically a 5D library of Earth history, only thousands of years old.  I have another theory about the 'library' from Edna's dream below.

I hope that helps some people.  Just trying to tie it all together.  Peace.

Thank you for the update on all of this. I've seen some of it but haven't paid attention really to any of it for quite a while.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 12/17/14 Peter Pan, Bloody Wars, and Star Portals - by Sherriann - 12-20-2014, 03:08 PM