Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/3/15 We're back! VIEW January Reaction...
As expected, we knew it was just a matter of time when the collective unconscious was back in swing. Well, it’s back on fire, but unfortunately the meaning of these big surging words is very unclear. 368.3 is the highest surge score we’ve seen to date, and here’s what’s interesting: Most surge scores over about 100 points will be indicated by one of two phrases depending on other characteristics. Those two phrases are Red Alert or Look Out.
The latter phrase means that Red Alert levels have been obtained but the word or meme doesn’t have enough support and/or clarity to issue a Red Alert. Anyway, today the record-setting word is VIEW, which is basically the same meaning as Look Out. The collective dream material is begging us to consider Viewing the January Reaction.
And then continuing down the list, it almost feels like January 2015 will set the pace for the year. Look at the collective’s reaction to January, and you’ll get a pretty good idea for what 2015 will look like. Of course, that’s my own interpretation, so I’d be very interested to see what others feel about it.
The next theme is clear, too: quieting the mind (the support is Meditation and Asleep and “Kinda Walking”)

AND THEN get this: We FINALLY have our Christmas surge! Who would have thought it would be a full week AFTER the holiday? I personally was expecting this word about 2-3 weeks prior to the 25th of Dec, but here it shows up clearly as slow, latent, day residue. Very interesting.
Lastly, there are a lot of considerations in the biggest loser list, but I’m wondering about “Health Access.” And the big question I have is whether the fact that this phrase shows up in the Loser section means that Health Access drops tremendously? Would that be connected to the January Reaction?

UP Words:     view january reaction back down time send message 2015 meditation asleep school bit kinda walking tried nose really letting ball christmas teacher feet aware goes well above where only man hands tom too

DOWN Words:   wild community text focus funny history research health access team related link radio art dreams hint day sub hours loading submitted

Messages In This Thread
1/3/15 We're back! VIEW January Reaction... - by Eagle1 - 01-03-2015, 10:47 AM