Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/3/15 We're back! VIEW January Reaction...
Forgot to mention that I am now tracking bigger-picture archetypes. So for example, this is very interesting, in that there were EXACTLY the same number of positive words as negative words today that had surge cores above 0, however, I also put a weight factor on those archetypes to give more potency for the words that are surging a lot higher than others.

So, while positive and negative words received exactly the same number of hits today, negative won out by a factor of 2 because there were more negative words toward the top of the list. Other attributes are consistent today. For example, we are about 3 times strong as weak and twice as active as passive.

There are other categories also. In the senses / feeling category, I see that our dreamers are focused on Virtue almost twice as much as Vice, i.e., we're infatuated with morals and well-being than we are with getting back at someone or ill-thoughts.

Of course, all this is still new, and will make a lot more sense once I have some statistical backing for helping us analyze all this. I plan to also somehow automate our findings, so I can have a copy paste sort of function that gives a quick snapshot of what the collective is focused on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/3/15 We're back! VIEW January Reaction... - by Eagle1 - 01-03-2015, 11:02 AM