Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/3/15 We're back! VIEW January Reaction...
"Christmas teacher sub creepy wild community??" or do just the first 3 words go together?

Okay, "view January reaction" but to what?!
Yeah, I know who's sending a message right now and this week for 2015, and sorry but it's pure politics that is of a serious nature. Sigh...and/or what else may this relate to, besides anything is actually possible.

I'm chuckling because "asleep" is right next to "meditation" in this bot run. These two battle each other, very interesting. Also, I'm thankful that meditation is still in the collective consciousness. This can bless us all as we start this year and it being a shemitah year.

Genius! beautiful! and no, I'm not exaggerating. It matters what we as a world, and we as a nation, etc. are, collectively. What you are doing here is resonating loudly. It matters and you're, to say the least "onto" something with this.

Very good report of this again today. I'm thankful.

(01-03-2015, 11:02 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Forgot to mention that I am now tracking bigger-picture archetypes. So for example, this is very interesting, in that there were EXACTLY the same number of positive words as negative words today that had surge cores above 0, however, I also put a weight factor on those archetypes to give more potency for the words that are surging a lot higher than others.

So, while positive and negative words received exactly the same number of hits today, negative won out by a factor of 2 because there were more negative words toward the top of the list. Other attributes are consistent today. For example, we are about 3 times strong as weak and twice as active as passive.

There are other categories also. In the senses / feeling category, I see that our dreamers are focused on Virtue almost twice as much as Vice, i.e., we're infatuated with morals and well-being than we are with getting back at someone or ill-thoughts.

Of course, all this is still new, and will make a lot more sense once I have some statistical backing for helping us analyze all this. I plan to also somehow automate our findings, so I can have a copy paste sort of function that gives a quick snapshot of what the collective is focused on.

"And then continuing down the list, it almost feels like January 2015 will set the pace for the year." Eagle1 said.

Yes! that's got to be the truth. How folks react to whatever is going to be declared, presented, legislated etc....surely is going to decide the year, literally deciding our destiny. Will we remain "strong and active" as we are now? THIS, yea or nay will set the pace for the year.

My immediate hunch is that Janaury is going to be a bull running out of the stall, into the arena. Those that are determined to mold our destiny for us are not holding back, as they feel things speeding up and know they have little time, so hang on just like the cowboy riding that bull.

What's going to be more negative, the reaction or the edicts and events that we'll be reacting to?!

(01-03-2015, 01:13 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: The highest negatives were

Bit (lots of connotations, but the most common is negative)
Too (even "too much of a good thing" is negative)
Ill
Try (try implies failure...the positive version of "I'm going to try" is "I'm going to do it.")

Okay, so taking the pos/neg aspect into this, without any sort of statistical outlay or trends or experience to draw from, I'm wondering if the overall negative weighting of the words can inference a negative Reaction in January. This isn't a hypothesis, but rather a genuine question. Can the overall archetypical contexts be associated with our surging memes? My guess is that they can, but we'll have to wait to find out. Luckily, it appears that in less than a month we'll have at least one big data point....a negative or positive reaction to Jan?

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/3/15 We're back! VIEW January Reaction... - by Nanny - 01-03-2015, 06:20 PM