Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/7/15 Sorry, they already Voted on it (Red Alert) + Gold & Energy
I went to their website several months ago. I hope this isn't a trick, that these are real, that they last a long time for the thousands that they cost, and that they "catch-on." So far, I can't get any of the males that I know to take them seriously. They all say things like that this idea has to have moving water, not just water, to work. They say that they'll believe it if and when someone they knows puts down the money and uses it for some time, and that the thing is shown as real. They literally don't believe it.

I got excited at this video, thinking it was a TV news channel, and that they were about to prove this thing is real. But...not yet. If this is real, then why hasn't it gotten more publicity? I'm waiting....I want to see something like this really catch-on, but alas I figure 20 yrs. isn't an exaggeration,and in fact may be optimistic.

Please!~ someone reading this that has the bucks, buy one. Use it...not just for the next emergency but maybe buy the biggest one and tell us that it worked for days or something.

(01-08-2015, 09:36 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: 20 years? I doubt it. How does 4 gallons of water sound in order to produce enough electricity for your house for about 3 days?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEqSuTOKUEg

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/7/15 Sorry, they already Voted on it (Red Alert) + Gold & Energy - by Nanny - 01-09-2015, 12:04 AM