Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/10/15 Red Alert: Entertainment Venue
(01-10-2015, 10:09 PM)Sherriann Wrote:
(01-10-2015, 07:35 PM)G0 Wrote: i guess, and i assume you guys know, that the very fact of looking at something has changed it. If you don't know this, then i am happy to share with you the scientific basis of this idea. i am really at a loss though as to why this helps anyone. i would be happy to write a sort of philosophy of dreamcentre. not about any of us but about the notion of what we do.

maybe that could be a new start, however i realize that everyone may be happy with whats going on. in any case, i will keep you up to date with the march, while you guys sleep. i realize that you guys are asleep while I'm writing and vice versa.

am i the only european dreamer, not to worry if people want to remain anon.

g

Please share. I'm taking a Parapsychology course that deals with the scientific study of the paranormal including how precognition may work. I am assuming that what you mention is a variable in a broader scientific hypothesis.

I'm from Canada.

i havent forgotten about your question at all. Im trying to formulate a relatively straightforward answer, for both of us, but its just so convoluted that i start and then i am down a warren of ideas…hehehe in the meantime, this may be of interest.

https://medium.com/the-physics-arxiv-blo...34a7fcfdb6

this could well be related to the alchemy debate that you i believe, rightly suggested scientists. i have a small and very chatty mini man who takes a lot of my time…he is worth it and great. although a little odd, like his mom
g

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/10/15 Red Alert: Entertainment Venue - by G0'D - 01-22-2015, 12:30 PM