Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/10/15 Red Alert: Entertainment Venue
(02-23-2015, 01:26 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote:
(02-23-2015, 12:57 PM)G0 Wrote: Yep in europe they have been called shopping arcades since they existed, malls for us are cul-de-sac streets or just shopping streets. I didn't realize that you guys didn't also know they were called shopping arcades. still are by some. they have turned into shopping centers for young people but they were always arcades when i was growing up, I'm only 41 btw not 98 hehehe

That makes sense because my mind said Europe to me.  Funny how the same word in English  has different meaning.  If you say Mall in D.C. it is the National Mall, the area between The Lincoln Memorial, The Washington Monument , The Capitol and every monument in-between.

Hehehe, you remind me of the DC mall, when i brought my husbands attention to some of the monuments a few years back (he grew up in DC, me from a crossroads in Ireland) it knocked his socks off. I remember pointing out, just from observation a small fountain, I said so if astrology is such bull, why do you think they have this lovely monument to it here??? hehehe. Its was not in disguise, right there all the astrological signs, dancing and prancing in the water…… oh well one at a time we wake ...

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/10/15 Red Alert: Entertainment Venue - by G0'D - 02-23-2015, 01:50 PM